Handling of personal information
At Ichikawa Rubber Industry Co., Ltd. (hereinafter: Ichikawa Rubber), we are aware of the importance of protecting personal information and consider its safe and appropriate handling our obligation to society. Ichikawa Rubber ensures compliance with both laws and internal regulations related to the protection of personal information, and the acquisition, usage, and management of handled personal information are conducted appropriately.
- Purpose of acquisition and usage of personal information
At Ichikawa Rubber, we ask customers to provide the following information within the necessary scope for applicable business operations.
・Name, company name, company address, affiliation, title, contact information
At Ichikawa Rubber, information provided by customers is used for the purposes below. In addition, information is not gathered or used for any other purposes without the consent of our customers.
- 1. Providing services related to our business
- 2. Providing various information and guidance
- 3. Providing various materials and samples
- Management of personal information
Ichikawa Rubber takes care to ensure the following regarding management of customers' personal information.
1. Ensuring accuracy of information
We will make efforts to ensure the information provided to us by our customers is always accurate and the latest version.
2. Safety management measures
Ichikawa Rubber has defined strict measures for organizational handling of personal information through internal regulations, and handling is managed thoroughly in accordance with these regulations.
3. Supervision of operators
Ichikawa Rubber strictly manages implementation of personal information handling regulations in accordance with company regulations.
4. Storage period and disposal
For information provided by customers, we set a storage period and dispose of said information when the period has ended. In addition, information is promptly disposed of once it is no longer necessary, even if the storage period has not ended.
- 1. Ensuring accuracy of information
- Third party provision
- Ichikawa Rubber will never supply information provided by customers to any third party. In addition, if we start third party provision of said information in the future, the information provided and the reason for this provision will be indicated, and we will acquire customer consent in advance.
- Disclosure, revision, and usage termination for personal information
- If we receive a request for disclosure, revision, or usage termination, Ichikawa Rubber will carry out appropriate measures based on our prescribed policies.
- For inquiries related to personal information at Ichikawa Rubber, please contact us using our inquiry form.